17 julho 2011

William Byrd


William Byrd
Second Service & Consort Anthems


O The Choir of Magdalen College
Sob a Direcção de Bill Ives
Ryan Leonard - Órgão
Stefan Roberts - Sopranista
Rogers Covey-Crump - Tenor
E Fretwork

CD
01. Arise, O Lord (Help us, O God)
02. O God, that guides the cheerful sun
03. Alack, when I look back
04. In nomine a5 (II)
05. Second Service (Magnificat)
06. Fantasia em Ré Menor [Órgão Solo]
07. Second Service (Nunc dimittis)
08. In nomine a5 (IV)
09. Blessed is he that fears the Lord
10. Thou God that guid'st
11. O Lord, make thy servant Elizabeth
12. Fantasia em Lá Menor [Órgão Solo]
13. Lord in thy wrath
14. In nomine a5 (V)
15. Have mercy upon me, O God
16. Why do I use my paper, ink & pen?
17. Prevent us, O Lord


EAC, Ape+cue, log | Parte 1 | Parte 2 | Parte 3 | Parte 4

Etiquetas:

coolphotoblogs.com my profile